International Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement Conference (IIBA) will be held during November 18-23, 2017, at the 5-star Independence of the Seas which is one of the luxury cruise ships of the world with five–star cuisine. IIBA Conference aims to bring together researchers, scientists, scholar, and students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Business and Economics, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
The scholars are encouraged to submit papers or abstracts on any aspect of business and economics and related fields.
|• Accounting||• Hospitality & Tourism|
|• Consumer Behavior||• Human Resource Management|
|• Corporate Finance & Governance||• Innovation & Entrepreneurship|
|• E-Business & IT||• International Trade|
|• Econometrics||• Management|
|• Economics||• Marketing|
|• Finance & Banking||• Social Science Studies|
|Abstract submissions deadline||October 1, 2017|
|Full paper submissions deadline||October 15, 2017|
|Early registration deadline||August 14, 2017|
|Conference dates||November 18-23, 2017|
*All documents should be written in only word document (.doc or .docx) formats.
- Abstract only* should be minimum 1,000 words (excluding reference list).
- Full paper* should be minimum 3,000 words (excluding reference list and acknowledgments and appendices if applicable)
- Paper in Progress Track should be minimum 1,000 words (excluding reference list). This track welcomes papers and proposals that are not fully completed and still on-going. Both papers and proposals in this track are eligible to be published as full papers if they are completed and the authors prefer this. The authors can also prefer to publish abstract only in every case.
After submitting one of the above tracks, your submission will be subject to a double-blind review process. Then you will receive a notification email within a short time whether you are accepted or rejected for the conference. If you are accepted, we will send you an official acceptance letter and submission number that you should include in all further correspondence.
Please click on the following link and create a free user account. After activating your account, you can submit your document.
- Click here to access IIBA Conference paper submission system: OnlineManuscripts.org
PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ANY IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION INCLUDING “NAME, UNIVERSITY, AFFILIATION, AND CONTACT ADRESS” IN THE “SUBMISSION” DOCUMENT AS THIS CONFERENCE USES DOUBLE BLIND PEER REVIEW PROCESS.
Conference Registration Fees:
by August 14, 2017
by October 20, 2017
|Authors / Observers||US$295||US$375|
Please click here for more information about registration.
- After your submission is accepted, you are required to:
(1) send your abstract or completed full paper in required conference format
(2) make your full payment first and register.
- At least one of the authors must register for the conference, otherwise, the paper or abstract will not be published in the conference proceedings.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations received after September 1, 2017. For cancellations please contact us.